Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Linde

Adminstrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
4,801
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Intersex
This video shows a good method to make nice eyebrows without doing anything that is permanent.
this might be good for those who are not fully out yet, or for the cross dressers among us.

https://feminizationsecrets.com/feminize-male-to-female-eyebrows/comment-page-10/#comment-1252837https://feminizationsecrets.com/feminize-male-to-female-eyebrows/comment-page-10/#comment-1252837

Hugs
Linde
 

Kenna

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
1,009
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Female
Nice one Linde.  Thanks!
My eyebrows are naturally really long but I keep them trimmed with my old beard trimmer to about 3mm.  I'll have to experiment with this.
-Kenna
 

Linde

Adminstrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
4,801
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Intersex
Kenna said:
Nice one Linde.  Thanks!
My eyebrows are naturally really long but I keep them trimmed with my old beard trimmer to about 3mm.  I'll have to experiment with this.
-Kenna
Once you are out for good, you can do it like I did, and have your eyebrows microbladed, and never ever have to do anything to them, except trimming the long hairs of them once in a while.

With the microbladed eyebrows, you can get up in the morning and have nice looking brows ready to face the world!


Hugs
Linde
 

Lexxi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
970
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Female
Hi Linde,

What do you mean trim the longer hairs? You mean people's eyebrow hair actually grows? Sadly mine never really did. I mean they're there, but they're such a light color no one can tell. Happily though my daughter is going to teach me how to do them with makeup so I'll be able to see them.

But I do have a problem. The way my glasses sit on my face the top of them really covers up my eyebrows. So I guess the only time I see them is when I'm surprised. Now I'm gonna have to walk around with a surprised look on my face all the time...or walk around without my glasses and hope I don't fall into a manhole or some other bad place. ;D ;D
 
M

MadameDuFromage

Guest
Mine can get really long, like 1.5" (3.8cm) long.  They stop at about that point but it still looks goofy if I don't trim a few of the longer ones now and then.
 

Linde

Adminstrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
4,801
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Intersex
Lexxi, mine don't grow wild either, but one to three of them needs a little trimming every couple of months.
Great with your daughter teaching you how to do it, but if you do it, you have to have your glasses off, can you see what you are doing?
That was my problem, I need reading glasses, cause I can't look close without them, and they covered up my eyebrows.  Microblading took care of my need to do my brows, and the tattooed line on my eyelids did take care of that one.  I only have to put mascara on now, and I don't need to look close at it for doing this, that goes by feel and general look only.

Huggs
Linde
 

Kenna

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
1,009
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Female
Linde, I can sort of get by with a magnifying mirror, but I remember years ago seeing a picture or ad for glasses with lenses that could be separately flipped up out of the way.  I suspect that a good optometrist would know about them, if they're still made.
 

Lexxi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
970
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Female
Linde said:
Lexxi, mine don't grow wild either, but one to three of them needs a little trimming every couple of months.
Great with your daughter teaching you how to do it, but if you do it, you have to have your glasses off, can you see what you are doing?

Oh gosh no...I'm blinder than a bat without my reading glasses. I bought one of those powerful magnifying mirrors and I can just about get by with that. Because of that I really want to get my brows microbladed.

I'm not sure about the eyeliner tattoos though. I've known two people who've had it done and one looks great (you) and the other literally looks like a clown. Sadly she's stuck that way for the rest of her life. I feel so sorry for her.

xoxo
Lexxi
 

Linde

Adminstrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
4,801
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Intersex
Lexxi said:
I'm not sure about the eyeliner tattoos though. I've known two people who've had it done and one looks great (you) and the other literally looks like a clown. Sadly she's stuck that way for the rest of her life. I feel so sorry for her.

xoxo
Lexxi
I have a very thin line only, do I look like a clown to you?  If the tattoo person knows what they are doing, it gets really nice.  You can't have a normal tattoo parlor doing his, my skin studio did that, they are the ones who also do the microblading.

Hugs
Linde
 

Lexxi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
970
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Female
Linde said:
I have a very thin line only, do I look like a clown to you?  If the tattoo person knows what they are doing, it gets really nice.  You can't have a normal tattoo parlor doing his, my skin studio did that, they are the ones who also do the microblading.

Hugs
Linde

Of course you don't look bad. That's why I said that you were the person that has it that looks really good. The other person is the one who looks like a clown. But she got way more than just eyeliner. She got quite a few things done and she looked awful.
 

Linde

Adminstrator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
4,801
Gender Pronouns
She, Her, Hers, Herself
Gender Identity
Intersex
Lexxi said:
Of course you don't look bad. That's why I said that you were the person that has it that looks really good. The other person is the one who looks like a clown. But she got way more than just eyeliner. She got quite a few things done and she looked awful.
I know a few women who had their eyebrows removed for good (electrocuted), and had them redone as a tattoo at a different spot of the forehead (mostly higher than the natural eyebrows).  Those women don't look good, in my opinion, because something with the facial geometry is not right, and depending what else they had done (probably a way to fat eyeliner line?) and lip outliners, etc. they may start to look so artificial that one could get the impression to look into the face of a sad clown. 
My eyeliner is a thin line only, which I can enhance with a pen, if I want to have a fatter eyeliner, and the microbladed eyebrows are in their natural position, and just enhance the natural eyebrows a person has.  This, in combination with plugging or electrolysis for the wild growing hairs around there, gives a somewhat maintenance free eyebrow that always looks good.

As you know, I did not have enough testosterone to do any "damage" to my body, and it did not give me a protruding brow bow, and low sitting eyebrows.  I do not know how a person with a very male looking face would best approach this eyebrow thing, but I bet that professional skin care people would have a solution for this, too, to make such a person looking as natural as can be.

Hugs
Linde
 
En Femme 728 x 90
Top Bottom